CCRCC 2019 - ERTMS conference – The Engine for the
The European Union Agency for Railways (ERA) has organised the #CCRCC2019 / ERTMS conference in Valenciennes from 15-17 October 2019.
With the entry into force of the Fourth Railway Package, digitalisation and the advent of big data, the rail sector is facing new challenges, which were addressed at the conference.
This benchmark event gathered up to 500 experts from the Railway sector, including Railway Undertakings, Infrastructure Managers, Industry Suppliers and decision-makers from across the world.
The participants exchanged their views on the following conference topics:
- ERTMS deployment > what can be expected for the TSI CCS 2022/2023 release?
- Vehicle Upgrade and vehicle authorisation topics > experience and challenges from current projects.
- ERTMS regulatory and funding framework > status quo, first experience and outlook.
- Communication > future railway mobile communication system (FRMCS) and GSM-R migration.
- Future transport system – Rail and CCS evolution > digitalisation and big data shaping the future rail system.
The ERA entrusted the communication agency Page in extremis with the live streaming sessions of the conference.
You can review the recorded sessions on the following playlist of ERA:
Page in extremis has defined a smooth process, including monitoring and quality check particularly suited to improve your Communication Programme by incorporating memorable events, and innovative digital solutions.
Interested in partnering with Page in extremis?
Based in Brussels, the communication agency helps organisations engage with their stakeholders and convey their messages.
For more information: